- Royal Roofing and Siding is proud to extend a $300 rebate on a Lifetime Roofing System from GAF to those who have served our country. To our brave men and women — thank you for your sacrifice and your commitment! As an American-based company and the largest roofing shingle manufacturer in North America, GAF and Royal Roofing and Siding are providing this offer for new customers only, from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013. Ask your Royal Roofing and Siding representative for more details. Download the rebate form here.
- Valid in the U.S. only. Limit one rebate per qualifying individual. Limit one rebate per Lifetime Roofing System* installed by a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. Rebate form must be received by January 31, 2014. Improper redemption or use constitutes fraud. GAF reserves the right to audit all redemption claims. GAF reserves the right to cancel or modify rebate program at any time.
- *See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles and accessories are installed. For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
- Fascia Trim Discount
- ” Get 50% off Fascia Trim with Re-Roofing project. Includes Labor and Materials – ask your Royal Roofing and Siding representative for more details!”
- Gutter Discount
- “Receive up to a 30% discount off of the price of your gutter work when combined with other roofing and siding projects. Ask your Royal Roofing and Siding representative for more details.”
- Military Discount
- “Receive 5% off of your total price if you are a veteran, enlisted, or reserve – includes family. Ask your Royal Roofing and Siding representative for more details.”